Hi Everybody!
Actually, Bye Everybody!
As of noon tomorrow, I will be off to Britain to buddy up to the Queen and learn how to bake scones. Actually, learning how to bake would be a good start, but, who's complaining? (My family members do not count!)
I just wanted to let you all know how much I will miss you (which is A LOT), and that I hope every one of you has a wonderful July and a wonderful 4th of July. Have fun and have adventures, (the two very well coincide), stay safe and stay sane (well, only as sane as is healthy) and take care of yourselves. For those of you who get to see Pirates of the Caribbean 2, you have to tell me all about it, same goes for you M. Night Shyamalan fans. Amanda, Garret, hopefully I'll see you while we're over there... I'm bringing a copy of your schedule (I know, evil stalker that I am) and, who knows, we'll see what happens! Maybe I'll catch sight of you at the Louvre... it'll be all Da Vinci Code.
To you who are yet seeking work or new work (you know who you are) good luck dancing the job waltz. To you who do have jobs: work hard, but don't forget to have a little fun! Ü Anyone else who is traveling, please travel safely! And anyone who's just out to bask in the summer sun... don't forget your sunscreen!
I love you all dearly and I miss you all already. Hugs and Kisses... don't everybody go changing on me while I'm on the other side of Big Blue (that goes for both the ocean and Brainerd).
I'll try to bring back souvenirs, or at least post cards! Again, much love. Take care,
-Sara
Friday, March 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment